7/5/14

Paint Blob or Ink Blown Strings to Get Tangled Up With

Try this: create a string using watercolor or ink. Then tangle away!
One of the swaps in the ZIA Yahoo Group for July begins in this manner, by creating a string using a nice juicy blob of paint or a delicious drop of ink.
Next a straw is used to blow the liquid to spread a string around on your tile.
Once the paint or ink has dried, begin to add tangles.

Remember making these blown art paintings as a kid? Fun, fun fun!

Green Watercolor on Tan tile (3.5"x 3.5")

After moving the paint by blowing through a straw.

I decided I wanted to try another one on the tan tile using pink.

A little gentle tapping gets any puddles of paint to move along on the paper.

Samples that I completed a little bit ago.








This was done in a journal and is larger than 3.5" x 3.5"
Do I see T-Rex in there?

Have fun with this. I hope you decide to join the swap at the Zentangle Inspired Art Group on Yahoo.