8/13/19

Tangling with my Super Cool Glass Dip Pen!

 I came across an awesome Glass Blower on Instagram - Firespiderglass. I love watching the process of making objects out of glass. 

I had never used a glass dip pen before, but after seeing these made, I had to have one. Or two. Or three!

Here is one of the pens I bought from Firespiderglass. Click the link below the picture.

Blue and Vermillion Glass Dip Pen Link to Instagram 

I tangled using the pen pictured above in my square Global Art Hand Book Journal.

I used a variety of tangles for this piece and  two ink colors. I used Noodlers' Ink - Concord Bream and De Atramentis Ink - Columbia. It was surprising how many strokes I could make before I needed to dip the pen back into the ink.


I order my ink online from the Goulet Pen Co. I love their selection and their service is outstanding.