12/5/20

Just Hanging Around with Tangled Friends and Künstler

 I spent some time playing with the tangle Künstler by Margaret Bremner. You can find the step outs and read about how Margaret came to this tangle at her website by clicking on Künstler. This is one of my go to tangles, I just enjoy this worm like tangle so much!

I was messing around with using my glass dip pen and a beautiful ink by Noodlers' Ink, called "Kiowa Pecan". You can find Noodlers' Ink many places. Here is one place KIOWA PECAN.

Here is the image in my sketchbook.



After scanning I decided to play around with the image in Photoshop. 

I added some background using images from gel printing papers I made. This was fun!




I played around a little more with the image from sketchbook and tried making a wrapping paper pattern. First attempt with the largest of the three images.