1/2/22

Tangle Cafe Updates - Thinking of Sha

It's too hard to put into words the sadness we feel in losing our friend Sha. I wish I had more time to get to know her better.

Noah's Ark Wildlife Center had a really nice memorial posted on their blog. 

Take a look here: In Memoriam of Sha

I have one of the many little gifts she gave me sitting on my desk

Salley, Jeane and I met before Christmas to tangle and remember Sha. We made a list of words that came to mind when thinking of Sha: kind, private, animal lover, cat caregiver, sweatshirts, crocs, glitter pens, Christmas Tags, rubber stamps, purple, nursing reports, cheese sticks etc..

We wrote our list of words lightly on a Zendala. Then we tangled the letters CATS coming from the Center. We wrote Sha’s name in the center.



Hug your friends and loved ones often, stay safe and hopefully we will be able to tangle together again soon.